Consumer, Business, and Financial Aids
Consumer Reports (CR) is the world’s largest nonprofit product-testing organization and has been helping subscribers find better, safer products for 80+ years. Consumer Reports accepts no outside advertising and no free test samples, and employs shoppers and experts to buy and test the products reviewed.
With ConsumerReports.org, users can:
- Compare price, performance, and reliability all in one place with expert reviews
- Purchase the best product from favorite retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc., on an ad-free, frequently updated website
- Find reliable information on new and used cars and enjoy a haggle-free buying experience through Consumer Reports’ Build and Buy program
- Obtain reliable and unbiased consumer health information to improve healthcare outcomes
- Click here to access ConsumerReports.
Weiss Financial Ratings
The Financial Ratings Series Online provides immediate access to the Weiss’ Independent and Unbiased Ratings for: Life, Annuity, Property & Casualty Insurers, HMOs & Health Insurers, Banks, Credit Unions, Stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds, Stock Mutual Funds, Bond & Money Market Mutual Funds, Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing tool, Financial Planning Tools, and Financial Literacy Skill-Building Tools too. Click here to access Weiss Financial Ratings.
Small Business Reference Center
Small Business Reference Center offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as tools to address many small business topics. It includes business videos, a help and advice section and details on how to create business plans. Click here to access the Small Business Reference Center.
Legal Information Reference Center
Legal Information Reference Center is an online database designed to assist the general public in legal matters of all kinds. It includes exclusive full text for many top consumer legal reference books, as well as thousands of legal forms. Navigate legal matters of all kinds with reliable “how-to” information and thousands of federal, multi-state and state-specific legal forms.. Click here to access the Legal Information Reference Center.